Life is much more interesting upside down.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I was thinking today about why people seem to wait til the very last minute to say or do the things they want. Is it something about the sand running out of the hour glass that pushes us to take a risk? How different would our lives be if we got the courage to act on our thoughts.. before we say goodbye.
Would you have more friends?
Would you feel better about yourself?
Would you walk away knowing you finally gave someone a piece of your mind?
Would you be able to have someone you loved?

It's alot to consider based upon a simple change of courage.
As one chapter of my life comes to an end, I began thinking about the things I really wish I said or did before waiting for the very last opportunity.
I know my life would have been different.

One of the greatest lives one can live... in my opinion, is being able to know that everytime you say goodbye to someone, you know you have said everything you need to.
Speak your mind. If people don't like what they hear, they probably weren't appreciative in the first place, If you lose someone you love, they probably didn't reciprocate your affection.

Speak. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment